Welcome to MaderaTeachers.com
This is Madera Unified Teachers Association's Web Page.
Information on this and all following pages are approved by MUTA.
To keep members up to date, we will be working to make this YOUR page for INFORMATION. NO rumor or guessing needed.
July 21, 2020
California Casualty Auto & Home
The CTA Auto & Home Insurance Program provided by California Casualty has enhanced their “Summer Skip” policy benefit to include two consecutive months between May and September. With an average savings of $423/year, each policy includes Educator specific benefits, free ID Theft Protection, Pet Injury Coverage and Exclusive member-only rates.
MUTA officers and committee chairs
- President: David Holder
- Vice President: Amanda Wade
- Secretary: Sean Kelly
- Treasurer: Cheryl Sullivan
- At Large Reps: Sandra Kelly, Leticia Ruela
- CTA State Council: Leticia Ruelas, Jennifer Stoeber
- Membership: Jennifer Stoeber
- Bargaining Chair: Amanda Wade
- Elections Chair: Alex Esquival
- Grievance Chair: Amanda Wade
Follow us on:
Facebook- Madera Unified Teachers Association